Thursday, July 31, 2014

Taken for a ride by Mahindra First choice - A feedback Part 2

In continuation to my earlier article, here is summary of the my experiences with Mahindra First Choice.

After AC repair the car ran fine for few days before my worst fears started to come true. Suddenly while running, the car started giving error messages. The AC tripped and car lost pickup while driving. Out of gut I switched of the car and restarted the car and the error message went away and the car ran fine. At home I checked the Owners manual and found that the error message is critical and advises immediate attention by the workshop.

I went to the authorised VW dealer and got it checked, they have advised me to come back the same day as the error message flashes again. While I was discussing the issues with service advisor I asked him to show me the service history of the car.

What I saw then gave me the shock of my life. The car mileage in there system shows as 92000 km + in may 2014. I took the delivery of the car from Mahindra First choice at 54000km 


WHAT does this means.


SOMEBODY TEMPERED THE METER READING?
WHY IS MAHINDRA NOT SHOWING ORIGNAL SERVICE RECORD

WHAT KIND OF CERTIFICATION IS MAHINDRA DOING
WHO APPROVES ALL PROCESSES.

I dont have the answer yet, but they not showing me the service records despite repeated requests indicates this only.

I immediately contacted the same representative from Mahindra First Choice and sent him an email aswell.

I am yet to get any reasonable or responsible reply from the senior executive at Mahindra. Lets see

I have always admired Mahindra as a company and its directors as role models, but now for me its a test of it's character.

Hope for the best and prepared for the worst.

No comments: